Are you looking for a nifty vanity plate for your Porsche? Here is a great way to show that you belong to the single greatness car club in the world.
- Print the MV Application Form (PDF)
- Fill out Sections A and D — include your PCA Membership Number and Region after your signature in section D.
- Write a check for $27 payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Send application and checks to:License Plate Administrator
Porsche Club of America
848 King Road
Malvern, PA. 19355
- Leased Cars: If the vehicle is leased, the member needs to include with their application a form MV-1L completed by their leasing company indicating the plate belongs to the leasee (member). This usually only requires a call to the leasing company.
- PennDOT Direct: If you send your application to PennDOT, delivery of your license plate will be delayed. PennDOT will send it to us first to verify your membership.
Contact Tom Zaffarano @
Thanks for your continued support!